I was debating taking a photo of our gas prices today...great minds think alike!We are at $1.69 for regular unleaded right now. I'm sure it will go higher shortly!
All good things must come to an end, right? =(
It's not so high here...yet. It's about $1.80
I am more distracted by the fact that gas price boards have gone digital. Just another sign that the prices change far too often. I can only imagine the workers comp claims that were filed due to plastic number cuts.
M- you win the prize. best comment of the year so far!
My hubby and I were just noticing the same thing. Gas seemed to be going down... and then all the sudden.. it seems to be going up again!!!Say it isnt true! :(
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was debating taking a photo of our gas prices today...great minds think alike!
We are at $1.69 for regular unleaded right now. I'm sure it will go higher shortly!
All good things must come to an end, right? =(
It's not so high here...yet. It's about $1.80
I am more distracted by the fact that gas price boards have gone digital. Just another sign that the prices change far too often. I can only imagine the workers comp claims that were filed due to plastic number cuts.
M- you win the prize. best comment of the year so far!
My hubby and I were just noticing the same thing. Gas seemed to be going down... and then all the sudden.. it seems to be going up again!!!
Say it isnt true! :(
Post a Comment