Wednesday, January 14, 2009

12

DISCLAIMER: today's picture is not going to suit everyone's sense of humor. i get that. some may even be offended...i'm okay with that, so long as you understand that i'm not intending to be offensive.


EXPLANATION: we were playing at OMSI (oregon museum of science and industry) today, which is this super great place for kids and grown ups to explore all sorts of things like anatomy and animals and scienc-y type things. kaia was just very drawn to this particular thing. i only let her spend long enough to snap the picture, which i thought was pretty funny.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I love it! The other day Eli was naked and crawling on Alices lap while I was cooking dinner. I hear this being shrieked from the living room.....

"ELI, GET YOUR TESTICLES OFF OF ME!"

Sujomi said...

I like it! Just so long as she's not doing that at sixteen right? *wink*

Carrie said...

Aw, how cute is that?! The innocence of youth...

Anonymous said...

Haha! And I'm with Susan on this one...lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is way too hysterical.

My nephew has the same intrigue as Kaia, however with his own and on way regular basis. (Just to clarify, he is 3). The common phase in their household... ZACH GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR PANTS! :-)