Saturday, April 04, 2009

89

THIS gorgeous thing (technically a cd/dvd cabinet...but just shelves, so the possibilities are endless) was posted FOR FREE on craigslist and i was like WHAT?!?!?! and i was so thrilled about it that i started feeling guilty and very nearly made her take some of my money. then i remembered that i like to keep my money and the free thing was all her idea anyway, but i did leave her with a VERY SINCERE "have a great weekend!"

3 comments:

Carrie said...

All I ever find in the free section are dirty old mattresses or broken couches. Way to score!

Sujomi said...

Very nice - and free is always good! I've given away stuff for free, I'd rather have someone else get good use out of it.

breanna said...

i've given stuff for free too, but this just seemed WAY too awesome! one man's trash eh?